Our Responsibility to our Patients:
1. To render a complete and thorough examination and diagnosis.
2. To listen and understand your goals, priorities and concerns about your oral health.
3. To explain our finding so that you are fully aware of the condition of your mouth and consequences if your condition
4. To explain all the different ways you can treat the condition as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each course of treatment.
5. To have a mutual understanding of fees for services before starting treatment.
6. To make every effort to be on time for your scheduled appointment so as not to waste your time.
7. To complete the necessary treatment in as few office visits as possible with the least amount of discomfort to you.
1. To bring any dental discomfort to our attention immediately.
2. To respect our time by not cancelling or breaking appointments, reserved exclusively for you.
3. To conscientiously follow home care instructions on dental hygiene.
4. To return for periodic re-examination visits at such time as you are advised.
5. To understand your dental health insurance coverage and its limits.
Your Responsibility as a Patient: